7 Jun, 2014
The photojournalist will capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms
- Work closely with newsroom personnel to create and develop news stories
- Responsible for operating various news gathering equipment, including but not limited to microwave live truck, video camera, and video editing equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- 2 or more years experience as a photographer for a news station
Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency with lighting and computer based editing.
- Proficiency with live microwave truck operation.
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws
- Knowledge of and proficiency in posting content to station’s Web sites
- Drive company vehicle for business purposes
- Valid driver’s license with no more than four (4) points in the past 36 months, in accordance with station policy, and proof of insurability (must carry liability limits of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident/$50,000 property).
- Heavy lifting